Comprehensive service and support.
From client and investor reporting to valuation and fund accounting, we apply our expertise and experience across all aspects of fund administration - ensuring delivery of the most thorough and responsive services your organization requires.
Technology and reporting.
Data transparency, increased investor reporting demands, expanded financial disclosures, augmented governance and regulatory compliance have become the new reality in the fund administration industry. Fully recognizing these challenges and catering to the specific needs of our clients across their insurance-linked securities (ILS), Hedge and Private Equity (PE) strategies, Artex has partnered with industry leading software providers to develop a dynamic technology platform.
- To service our ILS and Hedge fund focused clients, our integrated technology platform leverages proprietary and third-party technology designed to streamline the ongoing administration and accounting for funds with varying investment strategies as well as providing sophisticated reporting on both the fund and investor levels. Available to you and your investors 24/7, our web reporting platform provides a dynamic window into fund performance and benefits throughout the lifecycle of the fund.
- Artex recognizes that our PE clients require specialized PE technology to meet the ever-growing reporting requirements such as ILPA compliant reporting. In order to meet those needs, we have partnered with Allvue®, a leading provider of cloud based end-to-end business software solutions for our private equity clients.
Actuarial valuation services.
For clients requiring continuous insight into the health and performance of their investments, our actuarial team offers independent ILS valuation services, using a robust, market-leading methodology which provides investors with transparency and confidence on the valuation of their ILS assets.
Depository Lite and Annex IV services.
We provide independent Depository Lite services and Annex IV reporting services for managers of non-EU domiciled alternative investment funds, to assist clients with meeting alternative investments fund manager directive (AIFMD) responsibilities.
Support and service for a full spectrum of clients.
We serve a variety of clients with tailored solutions. Our team of experts provides comprehensive support including back and middle office services, fund and portfolio accounting, investor servicing, anti-money laundering (AML), financial reporting and regulatory compliance services.
- ILS Funds. We provide a single source for funds investing in ILS including fund accounting, investor services, AML, financial reporting, regulatory compliance, actuarial valuations, insurance valuations, insurance management and transforming services.
- Hedge Funds. We have extensive experience in providing middle and back office portfolio and fund accounting, investor services, AML, financial reporting and regulatory compliance services to hedge funds and fund of funds domiciled in onshore and offshore jurisdictions.
- Private Equity. We provide a high touch fund administration-outsourcing solution to private equity funds including buyout, venture, real estate and hybrid structures.
Experience the impact of integrated services.
Artex Capital Solutions is an integrated and dynamic source for clients navigating the landscape of fund administration and ILS investments. We have developed a fully integrated offering that aids in the selection, connection and monitoring of an investment across its lifecycle, while delivering better support and solutions. And, we are committed to making strategic investments in knowledge, businesses, and people for constant innovation and better ways of crafting fund services and ILS solutions.
Fund Services customers can access the customer portal 24/7.
Artex Fund Services Ltd. is licensed as a Fund Administrator by the Bermuda Monetary Authority under the Fund Administration Provider Business Act 2019.